Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from your mum)
- (pejorative, US, UK, slang) A general purpose insult, often used to comedic effect due to becoming stale.
- Conrad: I am not sure if this phrase is commonly used...
- Dominic: Your mom is commonly used.
- 2004, Napoleon Dynamite
- Deb: Well, isn't anyone else here trying to earn money for college?
- Kip: Your mom goes to college.
a general purpose insult
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.