Jump to navigation Jump to search
zinester (plural zinesters)
- One who compiles and publishes a zine.
- 2005, Greg Wells, Complete Control: An Anthology, 1997-2005:
- A famous zinester who lived in Richmond a decade ago once said that "Richmond is a city where it feels like something great is going to happen everyday..."
- 2007, Jeffrey Jensen Arnett, Encyclopedia of Children, Adolescents, and the Media:
- […] therefore, a single issue of a zine cannot be considered representative of a zinester's oeuvre.