Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
zirself (the third person singular, gender-irrelevant, personal pronoun)
- (reflexive, nonstandard) Alternative form of xyrself.
- 2002, "Louise", Anyone want to introduce zirself before APC9? (on newsgroup alt.polyamory)
- 2002, "Lorremiddy", Today is a great day. (on newsgroup soc.singles.moderated)
- I'm trying to point out that his 'help' would be seriously damaging to a person who lacks the ability to fix zirself through a sheer act of will.
- 2007, Sherryl Vint, Bodies of tomorrow: technology, subjectivity, science fiction (page 213)
- This is the pronoun that Carter uses to describe zirself.
- (emphatic, nonstandard) Alternative form of xyrself.