Jump to navigation Jump to search
zirself (the third person singular, gender-neutral, personal pronoun)
- (reflexive, neologism) zir; the gender-neutral object of a verb or preposition that also appears as the subject
- 2002, "Louise", Anyone want to introduce zirself before APC9? (on newsgroup alt.polyamory)
- 2002, "Lorremiddy", Today is a great day. (on newsgroup soc.singles.moderated)
- I'm trying to point out that his 'help' would be seriously damaging to a person who lacks the ability to fix zirself through a sheer act of will.
- 2007, Sherryl Vint, Bodies of tomorrow: technology, subjectivity, science fiction (page 213)
- This is the pronoun that Carter uses to describe zirself.
- (emphatic, neologism) ze; an intensive repetition of the gender-neutral subject, often used to indicate the exclusiveness of that person as the only satisfier of the predicate