Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
־וֹ • (-ó)
- him, it: indicates the object of a preposition
- (now formal) his, its: indicates the possessor of a singular construct noun
- (indicating possession): שֶׁלּוֹ (sheló)
־וּ • (-u)
- Indicates the masculine plural in the third person of the past tense.
- עָבְדוּ – ‘av'dú – they worked
- הִגִּידוּ – higídu – they told
- Indicates the masculine plural in the second and third person of the future tense.
- יַעַבְדוּ – ya‘av'dú – they will work
- תַּגִּידוּ – tagídu – you will tell
- Indicates the masculine plural in the imperative.
- עַבְדוּ – ‘av'dú – work!
- הַגִּידוּ – hagídu – tell!