- (Adverbial particle emphasizing disgust, contempt, or otherwise negative feelings of the speaker.)
- なんか (nanka) can follow a noun:
- なんか (nanka) can follow a verb:
- なんか (nanka) can follow an adjective:
Usage notes 
なんか (nanka) is usually followed by a verb which conveys some kind of undervalue, lacking, or dislike, often in the negative.
なんか (nanka) can immediately follow i-adjectives, using the adjective's ku form if followed by the negative, or if the adjective is followed by no. Na-adjectives require the copula da or no before nanka.
- なんて (slightly more formal)
なんか (romaji nanka)