Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: 匆
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 150, character 24
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2502
- Dae Jaweon: page 339, character 15
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 256, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5301
now used especially for weighing pearls
匁(common “Jōyō” kanji)
Removed from the daily use Jōyō kanji by the Japanese government in 2010.
- The Japan Times (October 21, 2009). Get set for next year's overhaul of joyo kanji. Accessed February 23, 2010.
匁 (hangeul 문, revised mun, McCune-Reischauer mun)