Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Hanja in this word|
- Nabal (instrument) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Nabal (instrument)
- 나발 on the Korean Wikipedia.ko.Wikipedia:나발
|simpl. and trad.|
- (stereo etc) speaker; amplifier
- horn (car, musical instrument, etc.)
- a long, straight, valveless brass trumpet used in the traditional music of China.
- This is a generic term which can be used to describe anything that has a horn or trumpet-like conical shape.
- 嗩吶 (suona) on the Mandarin Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia:嗩吶
- "喇叭(长号)" (in Mandarin), Yiya (Artistic and Elegant) Music. URL accessed on 2007-12-08.
- "长号" (in Mandarin), Baidu online Encyclopedia. URL accessed on 2007-12-08.
- "长号" (in Mandarin), Instruments in Chinese folk music. URL accessed on 2007-12-08.