Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Radical form Simplified from 水 (water).
- radical number 85
- 冫 (as simplification, as in 次, from 㳄)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 603, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17085
- Dae Jaweon: page 996, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 1545, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6C35
|simpl. and trad.|
- 三点水 (sāndiǎnshuǐ), a signific particle with no independent meaning, used in the construction of other characters.
- left "water" radical (みず)
Used only as a radical.
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove