Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Proper noun 
indigenous people of South America
language of South America
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
See also 
- Aymara–English Dictionary: from Webster’s Online Dictionary — the Rosetta Edition.
- Aymara language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Aymara language
- ISO 639-1 code ay, ISO 639-3 code aym. It's a family or related languages. The individual ones are:
Aymara m and f (plural Aymaras)
- member of the Aymara people