Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Armenian language
- Category:Armenian lemmas: Armenian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:hy:All topics: Armenian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Armenian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Armenian.
- Category:Armenian names: Armenian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Armenian phrases: Armenian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Armenian: Armenian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Armenian): Armenian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Armenian symbols: Armenian written signs.
- Category:Armenian templates: Armenian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Armenian terms by etymology: Armenian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Armenian terms by usage: Armenian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Armenian: Categories with terms derived from Armenian in various specific languages.
- Category:Armenian terms needing attention: Armenian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User hy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Armenian.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.