Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Armenian language » Lemmas
- Category:Armenian adjectives: Armenian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Armenian adverbs: Armenian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Armenian conjunctions: Armenian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Armenian interjections: Armenian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Armenian morphemes: Armenian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Armenian nouns: Armenian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Armenian numerals: Armenian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Armenian particles: Armenian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Armenian postpositions: Armenian adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Armenian prepositions: Armenian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Armenian pronouns: Armenian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Armenian verbs: Armenian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – Աա Բբ Գգ Դդ Եե Զզ Էէ Ըը Թթ Ժժ Իի Լլ Խխ Ծծ Կկ Հհ Ձձ Ղղ Ճճ Մմ Յյ Նն Շշ Ոո Չչ Պպ Ջջ Ռռ Սս Վվ Տտ Րր Ցց Ուու Փփ Քք և Օօ Ֆֆ|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Armenian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 9,582 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)