Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Armenian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Armenian noun forms: Armenian nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Armenian collective nouns: Armenian nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Armenian diminutive nouns: Armenian nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Armenian nouns by inflection type: Armenian nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Armenian pluralia tantum: Armenian nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Armenian proper nouns: Armenian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – Աա Բբ Գգ Դդ Եե Զզ Էէ Ըը Թթ Ժժ Իի Լլ Խխ Ծծ Կկ Հհ Ձձ Ղղ Ճճ Մմ Յյ Նն Շշ Ոո Չչ Պպ Ջջ Ռռ Սս Վվ Տտ Րր Ցց Ուու Փփ Քք և Օօ Ֆֆ|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Armenian nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 5,694 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)