Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Armenian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Armenian verb forms: Armenian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Armenian defective verbs: Armenian verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Armenian intransitive verbs: Armenian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Armenian transitive verbs: Armenian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
- Category:Armenian verbs by inflection type: Armenian verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
|Top – Աա Բբ Գգ Դդ Եե Զզ Էէ Ըը Թթ Ժժ Իի Լլ Խխ Ծծ Կկ Հհ Ձձ Ղղ Ճճ Մմ Յյ Նն Շշ Ոո Չչ Պպ Ջջ Ռռ Սս Վվ Տտ Րր Ցց Ուու Փփ Քք և Օօ Ֆֆ|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Armenian verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 912 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)