All terms in Czech should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Czech.
Please see Wiktionary:About Czech for considerations about Czech entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Czech.
- Category:Czech lemmas: Czech lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Czech phrases: Czech groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Czech symbols: Czech characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Czech terms by usage: Czech terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Czech names: Czech words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Czech terms by etymology: Czech terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Czech: Categories with terms derived from Czech in various specific languages.
- Category:Czech rhymes: Lists of Czech words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional Czech: Czech words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:cs:All topics: Czech words categorized by subject.
- Category:Czech citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Czech terms.
- Category:Czech appendices: Miscellaneous information about Czech language.
- Category:Requests (Czech): Czech entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User cs: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Czech.
- Category:Czech templates: Czech templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.