Category:Finnish terms derived from Germanic languages
Terms in Finnish that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Finnish terms derived from East Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Finnish male given names from Germanic (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from North Germanic languages (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 78 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from West Germanic languages (10 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Finnish terms derived from Germanic languages"
The following 181 pages are in this category, out of 181 total.