Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category contains German verbs: German words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:German verb forms: German verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:German irregular verbs: German verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:German defective verbs: German verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:German impersonal verbs: German verbs that do not indicate actions, occurrences or states of any specific grammatical subject.
- Category:German phrasal verbs: German verbs accompanied by particles, such as prepositions and adverbs.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "German verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,453 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)