Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Indonesian language
This is the main category of the Indonesian language.
Information about Indonesian:
- Category:Indonesian lemmas: Indonesian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:id:All topics: Indonesian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Indonesian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Indonesian.
- Category:Indonesian names: Indonesian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Indonesian phrases: Indonesian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Indonesian): Indonesian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Indonesian templates: Indonesian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Indonesian terms by etymology: Indonesian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Indonesian terms by usage: Indonesian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Indonesian: Categories with terms derived from Indonesian in various specific languages.
- Category:Indonesian terms needing attention: Indonesian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User id: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Indonesian.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.