» All languages » Proto-Malayic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Malayic language.
Information about Proto-Malayic:
Proto-Malayic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
- Category:Proto-Malayic lemmas: Proto-Malayic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:poz-mly-pro:All topics: Proto-Malayic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Malayic entry maintenance: Proto-Malayic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Malayic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Malayic terms by etymology: Proto-Malayic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Malayic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Malayic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Proto-Malayic language"
This category contains only the following page.