Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Appendix:Variations of "er"
- Abbreviation of Elizabeth Regina.
- (baseball) The statistic "Earned Run"; a run that was scored without the aid of an error by the fielding team that is charged to the pitcher responsible for allowing the runner that scored to reach base.
- (biology) Abbreviation of endoplasmic reticulum.
- (computing) Abbreviation of entity-relationship diagram.
- (computing) Abbreviation of entity-relationship model.
- (medicine) Abbreviation of emergency room.