Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Luwian (plural Luwians)
- A member of an ancient Anatolian people related to the Hittites.
- an extinct language of the Anatolian branch of the Indo-European language family, spoken in the 2nd millennium BC and recorded in both hieroglyphic and cuneiform scripts.
Luwian (not comparable)
- of or pertaining to Luwian language or its speakers
- of or pertaining to Luwia
of or pertaining to Luwian language or its speakers
of or pertaining to Luwia
- Appendix:Luwian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Luwian
- Category:Luwian language