Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A nomadic people with origins in India, the Roma.
- The Romani have long been discriminated against.
- The Indo-Aryan lect of the Roma people, or one of its sublects (such as Roma, Sinti, Romanichal, etc), closely related to Hindi and Rajasthani.
nomadic people — see Roma
Romani (plural Romanies)
- A member of the Roma people.
member of the Roma people — see Rom
Romani (not comparable)
- Of or belonging to the Roma people.
of or belonging to the Roma people
- Wiktionary's coverage of Romani terms
- Appendix:Romani Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Romani
- Romani - English Dictionary: from Webster's Dictionary - the Rosetta Edition
- ISO 639-3 code rom (SIL)
- plural form of