Translations for the deleted entry
vehicle that uses electric motor as the means of propulsion
RFD discussion: December 2013–May 2014
The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
Sum of parts. Definitely not a proper noun. SemperBlotto (talk) 08:06, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- Delete. --WikiTiki89 09:05, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- Delete obviously, nothing worth discussing. Mglovesfun (talk) 16:09, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- Restore and keep this entry, which was deleted too quickly. Nothing obvious here. What's next - steam engine, fire brigade? --Anatoli (обсудить/вклад) 12:19, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, needs to run its course. Restored. DAVilla 12:42, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- I guess it's worth noting that a hybrid car is not an electric vehicle, so there really is something to define here. DAVilla 12:42, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, keep it. It was deleted far too quickly. There are a number of types of electric vehicles, including trolleybuses: I have to go to Belgium to find them. Donnanz (talk) 13:59, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- Donnanz again, what possible relevance? Mglovesfun (talk) 22:01, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
kept, no consensus to delete. bd2412 T 16:41, 28 May 2014 (UTC)