The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
Guess what this means. And also the synonyms galactic supercluster and galaxy supercluster Furius (talk) 00:36, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, delete. Equinox ◑ 01:52, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Seems okay to delete all three. DAVilla 12:42, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Are these terms that would be found in a decent dictionary of astronomical terms? If so, we should at least include them in an appendix. bd2412 T 17:01, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- No, because the entire meaning is in supercluster, "An extended group of clusters of galaxies." The "of galaxies" etc. adds nothing. Furius (talk) 21:07, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- Then delete all. bd2412 T 03:16, 2 January 2013 (UTC)
- Delete —Μετάknowledgediscuss/deeds 07:14, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
Deleted.—msh210℠ (talk) 08:01, 3 January 2013 (UTC)