After exactly 4 months of being an editor here, I was given the role of sysop. I'm not sure if that puts me in a position to answer any questions or suchlike, but feel free to try — I'll do my best. Please note that due to major changes in my personal life, I will be unable to edit regularly for long periods of time, but as of writing this, I'm trying to be more active here.
- I can fully understand and communicate in the following languages: English, Latin, and Tok Pisin.
- I can understand and communicate, but not wholly without error, in the following languages: Spanish, Bislama, Pijin, Yiddish, Afrikaans, Middle English, Esperanto, Ido, and Klingon.
- I can understand, but not communicate, in the following languages: Italian, French, Japanese, Interlingua, Mauritian Creole, Zamboangueño Chavacano, and any major Polynesian language.
- I have briefly studied, but can neither understand texts of even slight complexity nor communicate effectively, in the following languages: Swahili, Greek (ancient and modern), Hebrew, Egyptian, Thai, Mandarin.
- All these are in written ability, and in some languages I am assuming that I can check a few words in a handy dictionary, but for Wiktionary purposes they all hold true. Feel free to give me some practice by leaving me messages in any language in the first three categories.