Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- Not sure about this, but in keep mind that there are 13 hits on OneLook for it, including entries in the Collins English Dictionary and Dictionary.com. ---> Tooironic (talk) 10:59, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- A lighthouse keeper is not a custodian of a lighthouse, but rather of the light. He just happens to live in the lighthouse. SemperBlotto (talk) 12:26, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- Keep, the name of a profession. Not even really very SOPpy...I mean it's a fairly unusual sense of keep. Ƿidsiþ 12:54, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- Keep. Cited @ lighthousekeeper. Leasnam (talk) 13:07, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- Keep per COALMINE. Isn't it nice when you don't have to think and you can just throw out an all-caps word and stop other people from thinking (or stop their thoughts from mattering), too? </sarcasm> - -sche (discuss) 21:21, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- Comment the "Talk:tennis player test" might also apply. - -sche (discuss) 21:21, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
Kept. DAVilla 11:32, 27 October 2012 (UTC)