Wiktionary > Requests
|Wiktionary Request pages discussionssee also:|
|Requests for cleanup
Cleanup requests, questions and discussions.
|Requests for verification
Requests for verification in the form of durably-archived attestations conveying the meaning of the term in question.
|Requests for deletion
Requests for deletion of pages in the main namespace due to policy violations; also for undeletion requests.
|Requests for deletion/Others
Requests for deletion of pages in other (not the main) namespaces, such as categories, appendices and templates.
|Requests for moves, mergers and splits
Moves, mergers and splits; requests listings, questions and discussions.
|Other places to congregate|
The place where you can request entries to be made for you.
|Translation requests (history)
Minor announcements, propaganda and news.
|Administrator mop-up tasks (history)
Requests and votes for adminship.
Straw polls to measure community consensus.
|Vandalism in progress (history)
Report vandalism and request blocks.
All about automation
More than just category move requests
|Fun stuff (history)
Latest contests, etc.
|Grease pit (history)
Technical issues, including requests to administrators
- Wiktionary:Main Page
- Wiktionary:Information desk/2014/September
- Wiktionary:Information desk
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Polish)
- Wiktionary:Grease pit/2014/September
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Finnish)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (English)
- Wiktionary:About German/Todo/missing t-z
- Wiktionary:Requested entries:Latin/Lewis & Short
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Hungarian wordlist
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Hungarian frequency list 1-10000
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Proto-Germanic)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Picard)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Scots)
- Wiktionary:Sample entry
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Walloon)
- Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2012-01/Linking "Straw Poll: each section of our CFI" from the CFI/revised page
- Wiktionary:Votes/2011-04/Sourced policies/ELE
- Wiktionary:Requests for moves, mergers and splits/Header
- Wiktionary:Votes/2011-04/Sourced policies/CFI
- Wiktionary:Style guide
- Wiktionary:Words in the News
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Luxembourgish)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Javanese)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Old Irish)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Emilian)