Wiktionary > Requests
|Wiktionary Request pages discussionssee also:|
|Requests for cleanup
Cleanup requests, questions and discussions.
|Requests for verification
Requests for verification in the form of durably-archived attestations conveying the meaning of the term in question.
|Requests for deletion
Requests for deletion of pages in the main namespace due to policy violations; also for undeletion requests.
|Requests for deletion/Others
Requests for deletion of pages in other (not the main) namespaces, such as categories, appendices and templates.
|Requests for moves, mergers and splits
Moves, mergers and splits; requests listings, questions and discussions.
|Other places to congregate|
The place where you can request entries to be made for you.
|Translation requests (history)
Minor announcements, propaganda and news.
|Administrator mop-up tasks (history)
Requests and votes for adminship.
Straw polls to measure community consensus.
|Vandalism in progress (history)
Report vandalism and request blocks.
All about automation
More than just category move requests
|Fun stuff (history)
Latest contests, etc.
- Wiktionary:Tea room/2014/July
- Wiktionary:Translation requests/archive/2012
- Wiktionary:Votes/sy-2014-05/User:Wyang for admin
- Wiktionary:Votes/sy-2014-07/User:kc kennylau for admin
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Latvian wordlist
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Chinese)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Korean)
- Wiktionary:Requests for verification archive/August 2006
- Wiktionary:Main Page
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Nynorsk (NRK)/4001-
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Turkish
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Turkish WordList 10K
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2014/July
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2014/July 28
- Wiktionary:Information desk
- Wiktionary:Information desk/2014/July
- Wiktionary:Requested entries:Latin/Lewis & Short
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (French)/l
- Wiktionary:Sample entry
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/Nominations
- Wiktionary:Grease pit/2013/February
- Wiktionary:Languages with more than one grammatical gender
- Wiktionary:About Greek
- Wiktionary:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense