Wiktionary > Requests
|Wiktionary Request pages discussionssee also:|
|Requests for cleanup
Cleanup requests, questions and discussions.
|Requests for verification
Requests for verification in the form of durably-archived attestations conveying the meaning of the term in question.
|Requests for deletion
Requests for deletion of pages in the main namespace due to policy violations; also for undeletion requests.
|Requests for deletion/Others
Requests for deletion of pages in other (not the main) namespaces, such as categories, appendices and templates.
|Requests for moves, mergers and splits
Moves, mergers and splits; requests listings, questions and discussions.
|Other places to congregate|
The place where you can request entries to be made for you.
|Translation requests (history)
Minor announcements, propaganda and news.
|Administrator mop-up tasks (history)
Requests and votes for adminship.
Straw polls to measure community consensus.
|Vandalism in progress (history)
Report vandalism and request blocks.
All about automation
More than just category move requests
|Fun stuff (history)
Latest contests, etc.
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Portuguese)
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2006/October
- Wiktionary:About Sinitic languages
- Wiktionary:Information desk/Archive 2012/January-June
- Wiktionary:Todo/audio problems
- Wiktionary:Information desk/Archive 2010/July-December
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2009/September
- Wiktionary:Votes/2007-10/Lemma entries/words
- Wiktionary:Votes/2008-01/Homophones section
- Wiktionary:Grease pit/2007/October
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2007/February
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2006/August
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2006/June
- Wiktionary:Formatting Policy Proposal/layout 1
- Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2009-06/Unified Serbo-Croatian
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2010/May
- Wiktionary:Etymology scriptorium/Archive 2009/March
- Wiktionary:Etymology scriptorium/Archive 2009/February
- Wiktionary:Etymology scriptorium/Archive 2010/November
- Wiktionary:Votes/2013-02/Typographic vs ASCII punctuation in policies
- Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2012-02/Brand names and physical product
- Wiktionary:Votes/2011-10/Unified Romanian
- Wiktionary:Translation requests/archive/2009-12
- Wiktionary:Translation requests/archive/2009-10
- Wiktionary:Translation requests/archive/2009-05
- Wiktionary:Translation requests/archive/2008-10
- Wiktionary:Translation requests/archive/2011-01