Wiktionary > Requests
|Wiktionary Request pages discussionssee also:|
|Requests for cleanup
Cleanup requests, questions and discussions.
|Requests for verification
Requests for verification in the form of durably-archived attestations conveying the meaning of the term in question.
|Requests for deletion
Requests for deletion of pages in the main namespace due to policy violations; also for undeletion requests.
|Requests for deletion/Others
Requests for deletion of pages in other (not the main) namespaces, such as categories, appendices and templates.
|Requests for moves, mergers and splits
Moves, mergers and splits; requests listings, questions and discussions.
|Other places to congregate|
The place where you can request entries to be made for you.
|Translation requests (history)
Minor announcements, propaganda and news.
|Administrator mop-up tasks (history)
Requests and votes for adminship.
Straw polls to measure community consensus.
|Vandalism in progress (history)
Report vandalism and request blocks.
All about automation
More than just category move requests
|Fun stuff (history)
Latest contests, etc.
|Grease pit (history)
Technical issues, including requests to administrators
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Chinese)
- Wiktionary:About Proto-Uralic
- Wiktionary:Sandbox/Please do not edit this line
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Hungarian frequency list 1-10000
- Wiktionary:Main Page
- Wiktionary:Japanese Swadesh list
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Japanese10001-20000
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Korean)
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists
- Wiktionary:Information desk/2015/January
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/PG/2005/08/40001-50000
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Latvian wordlist
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2015/January
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/PG/2005/08/50001-60000
- Wiktionary:Information desk
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (English)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (German)
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/TV/2006/20001-22000
- Wiktionary:About Spanish/Todo/missing n-s
- Wiktionary:Tea room/2015/January
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Hebrew/1
- Wiktionary:Word of the day/Archive/2006/January
- Wiktionary:Word of the day
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/PG/2005/08/20001-30000
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/PG/2005/08/90001-100000
- Wiktionary:Word of the day/Archive
- Wiktionary:List of languages/special
- Wiktionary:List of languages