Wiktionary > Requests
|Wiktionary Request pages discussionssee also:|
|Requests for cleanup
Cleanup requests, questions and discussions.
|Requests for verification
Requests for verification in the form of durably-archived attestations conveying the meaning of the term in question.
|Requests for deletion
Requests for deletion of pages in the main namespace due to policy violations; also for undeletion requests.
|Requests for deletion/Others
Requests for deletion of pages in other (not the main) namespaces, such as categories, appendices and templates.
|Requests for moves, mergers and splits
Moves, mergers and splits; requests listings, questions and discussions.
|Other places to congregate|
The place where you can request entries to be made for you.
|Translation requests (history)
Minor announcements, propaganda and news.
|Administrator mop-up tasks (history)
Requests and votes for adminship.
Straw polls to measure community consensus.
|Vandalism in progress (history)
Report vandalism and request blocks.
All about automation
More than just category move requests
|Fun stuff (history)
Latest contests, etc.
|Grease pit (history)
Technical issues, including requests to administrators
- Wiktionary:Main Page
- Wiktionary:Grease pit/2014/September
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Polish wordlist
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries
- Wiktionary:List of languages
- Wiktionary:Requested entries:Latin/Lewis & Short
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Esperanto
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Hungarian frequency list 1-10000
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2014/October
- Wiktionary:Information desk/2014/October
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/Focus weeks
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Latin)
- Wiktionary:Tea room/2011/November
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (German)
- Wiktionary:Tea room/2012/November
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Hebrew/0
- Wiktionary:Grease pit/2014/October
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Polish)
- Wiktionary:Requests for verification/archive
- Wiktionary:Requests for verification archive/2011
- Wiktionary:Information desk
- Wiktionary:Word of the day
- Wiktionary:Tea room/2008/March
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Korean 5800
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Hebrew/1
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Japanese10001-20000
- Wiktionary:Votes/2014-09/Renaming rhyme pages
- Wiktionary:Requests for cleanup/archive/2012/Unresolved requests
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Bulgarian wordlist