Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- admittaunce (obsolete)
admittance (plural admittances)
- The act of admitting.
- Permission to enter, the power or right of entrance.
- Actual entrance, reception.
- (euphemistic, hypocoristic) The vulva, especially the labia majora.
- (UK, law) The act of giving possession of a copyhold estate.
- (physics) The reciprocal of impedance
act of admitting
permission to enter, the power or right of entrance
UK legal: act of giving possession of a copyhold estate