Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To set aside for a purpose
- To distribute according to a plan, generally followed by the adposition "to"
- The bulk of K–12 education funds are allocated to school districts that in turn pay for the cost of operating schools.
- (computing) To declare a section of the memory to be used by the program.
to set aside for a purpose
to distribute according to a plan
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- feminine plural of