Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Athletic
- athletick (obsolete)
- (not comparable) having to do with athletes
- Are you a member of the American Athletic Association?
- physically active
- Since you're such an athletic person, you may wish to consider joining.
- having a muscular, well developed body, being in shape
- You have such an athletic build--you must work out regularly.
- An attribute of a motion or play which requires fine physical ability
- The center fielder made an athletic play to snatch the ball from over the fence.
having to do with athletes
having a muscular, well developed body, being in shape