Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Plural form of ball
- Can you believe he can juggle six balls at once?
- (slang) The testicles.
- Dude, he got hit in the balls!
- (slang) Bravery, courage, chutzpah, or brazenness.
- He must have a lot of balls to talk to his boss that way.
- (UK, slang) Rubbish, nonsense.
- That's a load of balls.
Derived terms 
follow the translations in the entry "ball" — see ball
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of ball.
balls (not comparable)