Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Simple past tense and past participle of burn.
- (of food) Carbonised.
- The toast was too burnt to eat.
- (of a person) Having a sunburn.
- (of a colour) Being darker than standard, especially browner.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked