Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To punish severely; to criticize severely; to reprimand severely.
- To revise or make corrections to a publication.
- (to punish severely): chastise, punish, rebuke, reprimand
- (to revise a publication): correct, revise
- See also Wikisaurus:reprehend
to punish severely
- Feminine plural form of castigato
- second-person plural present indicative of castigare
- second-person plural imperative of castigare
- Feminine plural of castigato
- first-person plural present active imperative of castīgō