Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From cōgitāt-, the perfect passive participial stem of the Latin cōgitō (“I think”).
- (intransitive) To meditate, to ponder, to think deeply.
- (transitive) To consider, to devise.
- See also Wikisaurus:ponder
Related terms 
to meditate, to ponder, to think deeply
to consider, to devise
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person plural present indicative of cogitare
- second-person plural imperative of cogitare
- Feminine plural of cogitato
- second-person plural present active imperative of cōgitō
- vocative masculine singular of cōgitātus