Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive): To come together; to meet; to unite.
- (intransitive): To come together, as in one body or for a public purpose; to meet; to assemble.
- (transitive): To cause to assemble; to call together; to convoke.
- (transitive): To summon judicially to meet or appear.
Derived terms 
to come together, to meet, to unite
to come together as in one body or for a public purpose
to cause to assemble, to call together
to summon judicially to meet or appear
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.