Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Corresponding; suitable; adapted; congruous.
- Action correspondent or repugnant unto the law.
- (with to or with) Conforming; obedient.
corresponding — see corresponding
correspondent (plural correspondents)
- Someone who or something which corresponds.
- A journalist who sends reports to his newspaper or radio or television station from a distant or overseas location.
one who corresponds
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- third-person plural present indicative of correspondre
- third-person plural present subjunctive of correspondre
- third-person plural present active indicative of correspondeō