Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Norman language » Lemmas
- Category:Norman adjectives: Norman terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Norman adverbs: Norman terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Norman interjections: Norman terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Norman morphemes: Norman word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Norman nouns: Norman terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Norman lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 365 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)