Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
corrosion (plural corrosions)
- The act of corroding or the condition so produced.
- A substance (such as rust) so formed.
- (chemistry) Erosion by chemical action, especially oxidation.
- (by extension) The gradual destruction or undermining of something.
The act of corroding
Erosion by chemical action
The gradual destruction or undermining of something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
corrosion f (plural corrosions)