Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To remove lice from.
- A veterinarian could delouse your dog.
- To apply insecticides or insect repellents to, in order to be sure that no lice or other parasites are present.
- During the Korean Conflict, American soldiers were deloused with DDT upon entering basic training.
- (computing) to remove malicious software, such as viruses, trojans, spyware, or worms, from.
- A deloused computer may still be considered no longer trustworthy.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.