Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
developer (plural developers)
- A person or entity engaged in the creation or improvement of certain classes of products.
- A real estate developer; a person or company who prepares a parcel of land for sale, or creates structures on that land.
- A film developer; a person who uses chemicals to create photographs from photograph negatives.
- A liquid used in the chemical processing of traditional photos.
- A software developer; a person or company who creates or modifies computer software.
- (person or company who writes computer software): programmer
Related terms 
someone engaged product creation and improvement
real estate developer
liquid used in chemical film processing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- developer (real estate developer)
From English developer.