Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To vomit or spew, to discharge.
- This mountain when it rageth […] casteth forth huge stones, disgorgeth brimstone.
- They loudly laughed / To see his heaving breast disgorge the briny draught.
- To surrender (stolen goods or money, for example) unwillingly.
- (oenology) To remove traces of yeast from sparkling wine by the méthode champenoise.
To vomit or spew
to surrender unwillingly
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked