Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of drive.
- That drives (a mechanism or process).
- (of wind, rain, etc): That drives forcefully; strong; forceful; violent
- The action of the verb to drive in any sense.
- In particular, the action of operating a motor vehicle.
- In European Union, driving on the right is practiced everywhere except in the British Isles, Malta and Cyprus, where driving on the left is practised.
- driving iron, driving-iron
- driving licence
- driving mirror
- driving school
- driving seat
- driving test
- drunk driving
action of the verb to drive in any sense