Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- drier (chiefly British, alternative Canadian spelling)
dryer (plural dryers)
- A household appliance that removes the water from clothing by accelerating evaporation, usually though heat and a tumbling motion.
- An electric hair dryer.
- Any other device, household or industrial, designed to remove water, or humidity.
- (household appliance for drying clothing): clothes dryer
- (hair dryer):
- (other drying device): dehumidifier
household appliance for drying clothing
- (US) Alternative spelling of drier.