Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Contained within a three-dimensional container.
- Fenced-in or surrounded.
- (music, of a division within a pipe organ surrounded by a wooden box, one or more sides of which contain slats that can be opened or closed in order to increase or decrease volume) Having closed slats.
- (contained in a 3-dimensional container): included
- (fenced-in): bounded, confined, encircled, surrounded,
(music) having closed slats
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Simple past tense and past participle of enclose.