Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
endpoint (plural endpoints)
- Either of the two points at the end of a line segment
- (biology, medicine) A defined occurrence during the observation period of an experiment or study.
- (chemistry) The stage in a titration at which a change in the colour of an indicator indicates that no more titrant should be added
- (computing, telecommunications) The entity at one end of a connection.
- (mathematics) Either of the two nodes of a graph of degree 1