Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The point of complete depletion, of the state of being used up.
- We worked the mine to exhaustion, there's nothing left to extract.
- Supreme tiredness; having exhausted energy.
- I ran in the marathon to exhaustion, then I collapsed and had to be carried away.
- (dated, chemistry) The removal (by percolation etc) of an active medicinal constituent from plant material
- (dated, physics) The removal of all air from a vessel (the creation of a vacuum)
- See also Wikisaurus:fatigue
Derived terms 
Related terms 
point of complete depletion
supreme tiredness; having exhausted energy