Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
headlight (plural headlights)
- A bright light, with a lens and reflector, on the front of a motor vehicle (or originally a train), designed to illuminate the road when driving at night; normally one of a pair.
- (US, slang, vulgar, chiefly in the plural) A woman's breast.
- (Canada, slang, vulgar, chiefly in the plural) A woman's erect nipples, partially masked by clothing.
- (US, slang, chiefly in the plural) A jewel; especially a diamond.
- (US, slang, chiefly in the plural) Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD).
- (motor vehicle light): headlamp
- (breast): See also Wikisaurus:breast.
- (nipple): See also Wikisaurus:nipples.
bright light in front of vehicle
- Eric Partridge, Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor, The New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English, volume 1, 2005, page 979