Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɒnəsti/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɑːnəsti/
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable, obsolete) honor, decency, propriety.
- (uncountable, obsolete) Chastity.
- (uncountable) The act, quality, or condition of being honest
- (countable) Any of various crucifers in the genus Lunaria, several of which are grown as ornamentals.
quality of being honest
- honesty in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911