Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Partaking in idolatry; worshipping idols or false gods.
- The priests of an idolatrous religion.
- Engaging in excessive attachment or reverence; inordinately or profanely devoted.
- An idolatrous veneration for antiquity.
- Used in or designed for idolatry; devoted to idols or idol-worship.
- An idolatrous image or temple.
- Of or pertaining to idolatry.
partaking in idolatry
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked