Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Impossible, or very difficult to describe.
- He proved it with indescribable mathematics.
- Exceeding all description.
- Our hotel had an indescribable view of the Bay of Naples.
impossible, or very difficult to describe
exceeding all description
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.