- second-person singular present indicative of industriarsi
- first-person singular present subjunctive of industriarsi
- second-person singular present subjunctive of industriarsi
- third-person singular present subjunctive of industriarsi
- third-person singular imperative of industriarsi
- industry (businesses that produce goods)
This Norwegian entry was created from the translations listed at industry. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see industri in the Norwegian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) October 2009
- The word industri was introduced with the industrial revolution. Earlier production plants were named bruk or verk, e.g. järnverk (“ironwork”), productive activity was named flit or slöjd.
- A trade (or industry) is called bransch, e.g. bilbranschen (“the automotive industry”).